A mallet is a type of hammer with a head made of softer materials than the steel normally used in hammerheads, so as to avoid damaging a delicate surface.
We cater Polyurethane Mallets with weight of
- 250 gms - SM0 model Dia 25 mm
- 400 gms - SM1 model Dia 37 mm
- 800 gms - SM2 model Dia 50 mm
The safe, silent and cost-effective choice for a wide range of operations and environments.
- Superior design steel structure fully covered with Polyurethane.
- Safe: Protects workmen from injuries
- Silent: Low noise level makes for a more conducive work environment
- Non-rebound: Special mallet head design for greater impact without rebounce
- Scratch-proof: Dent free & scratch free working protects work piece
- Spark Freedom: No spark due to Polyurethane covering
- Cost-effective: Longer life span & hence cost-effective
- Die & Mould Making
- Automobile Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Aluminium Frame Industry
- Aircraft Industry
- Abrasion Resistant Linings